Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson
Who Is The Destiny D.I.V.A.?
A professional trainer, experienced coach, and skilled HR professional, Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson (Dr. Bre), The Destiny D.I.V.A., is a stimulating catalyst for promoting vision for purpose and destiny. She is passionate about helping people move past self-imposed limitations, mental blocks, and traumatic experiences to be the empowered, victorious, successful individuals they are meant to be.
As The Destiny D.I.V.A., she stands as a victorious overcomer who is Distinctly created, Inspired in her thinking, Victorious in her living, & Assigned a mission. She is committed to helping others find their path to embrace their authenticity, and walk in purpose and destiny. Dr. Bre provides her audiences and clients with specific practical, transforming strategies to get immediate results to manifest change and promote long-term success, personally and professionally.
- Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson is a noted expert and organizational trainer in the areas of Leadership Education, Change Management, Employee Engagement, Conflict Resolution, and Team Building.
- She is skilled in workplace motivation and laying the foundation for high performance teaming.
- She is a published author with expertise in strategies to position for success, purpose, and destiny living.
- She is an inspirational speaker for women's conferences, youth events, and empowerment campaigns.
- She appears as an empowerment guru and emotional healing expert on Black in Business, FM Radio 104.1.
- She has been honored as a member of the Who’s Who in Black Atlanta.
- She has a MBA in Global Management and a Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership.
Quick Facts About The Destiny D.I.V.A.
- President of Epitome’ Consulting Services, a training and development firm
- CEO/Founder of Proverbial Peace Revived (501c3)
- Licensed Minister of the Gospel.
- Certified Master Trainer
- Certified Team Building Instructor
- Certified Customer Service Professional
- Certified Harassment / Discrimination Instructor
- Certified Volunteer Program Manager
- Certified Mediator
- Competent Toastmaster