Dr. Brenetia Adams-Robinson
Interested in interviewing The Destiny D.I.V.A. for your show, newspaper, magazine, website, or radio program? She has a wide range of media experience to include television, radio, and print. Please complete the form below and we’ll contact you within 24 hours. If you need to more urgently connect, contact Dr. Bre, call 678-601-6066 or 866-660-2697.
For meeting planners, Dr. Bre will bring the power, authority, humor, and authenticity to ensure your event's success. Make contact today!
10 Reasons To Hire The Destiny DIVA
for Your Next Event!
- When Brenetia speaks, you feel compelled to listen, respond, and move past self-imposed limitations to authentic empowerment to make real change happen.
- She is a value-added speaker who connects personally to her audiences where they are.
- She teaches and reaches deep down within where others fail to go to help audiences reflect on intrinsic and mental limitations to embrace empowerment for success.
- She is masterfully successful at customizing presentations to the audience based on the planner’s vision and mission.
- She is gifted to do what she does and has received consistent feedback on how clearly she presents information that makes application easy.
- Audience participants have called her teaching style superior as she challenges her audiences to action.
- She is adept at presenting information in a way that engages audiences to apply concepts and transform situations.
- She is equipped intellectually, educationally, and spiritually to reach the masses and provide real tools that audiences can use for professional and personal success.
- She captivates and engages audiences by making concepts applicable to real life, infusing fun and laughter.
- She is highly collaborative in working with planners and seeks to make the event successful for the audience and the planner.
Areas of Expertise
Balancing Work and Family
Change Management in the Workplace
Dating Violence Awareness
Dealing with Difficult People
Domestic Violence Awareness
Effective Leadership for New Leaders
Emotional Intelligence in Leadership
Empowerment after Trauma
Empowerment Strategies for Success
Finding Purpose & Destiny
Formal verses Informal Leadership
High Performance Teambuilding
Living in Authenticity
Managing Diversity in the Workplace
Managing Stress and Anxiety
Organizational Citizenship Behavior
Workplace Conflict and Resolution
** If your next event involves a focus on leadership training, empowerment, interpersonal skills enhancement, women's issues, youth empowerment, dating violence, or faith in action, you are in the right place.
An Experienced Media Speaker / Presenter
- Brenetia appears on Atlanta radio FM 104.1, Good News Gospel, the 4th Sunday of each month with Twanda Black,. speaking on emotional healing and destiny living.
- She has appeared on Atlanta TV57 Alive on a number of occasions addressing empowerment and emotional healing issues.
- She has been interviewed on a number of radio stations concerning strategies related to emotional healing, forgiveness, and purpose/destiny.
- She has published several articles in various newsletters and online websites on leadership and empowerment strategies.
- She is the author of "The Power Within", a transformational book to promote emotional healing and empowerment.